The management committee regularly reviews our guidance to ensure that visitors and staff stay safe whilst in the Whiteway Centre. You will always find our latest risk assessment on this page.
From 24th February 2022 the Government have lifted Plan A restrictions. The Management Committee still wants visitors to feel safe in the Centre and we ask that hirers or individuals on courses manage risks for themselves or others who might be more vulnerable. To help visitors to do this we have :-
- sanitiser stations throughout the building,.
- we encourage organisers/tutors to keep the rooms well ventilated,
- we ask everyone to wash their hands frequently,
- signs saying it's an individual's choice to wear a face covering or not
- we advise sensible social distancing.
Thank you, and stay safe.
Lynn Hutchinson, Chair RWC